Dr. Gulnara Pugliese at Personal Physician Care in Delray Beach, FL
Meet Dr. Gulnara Pugliese, certified primary care physician at Personal Physician Care in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Pugliese is a dedicated professional who specializes in holistic medicine, and aims to offer quality services to her patients. For more information about our services and staff, call us.
Dr. Gulnara Pugliese
What does Dr. Pugliese specialize in?
Dr. Pugliese is a Primary Care Physician and Holistic Doctor with a unique and comprehensive background. She has been dedicated to improving health by providing quality care and education through the ancient science of Ayurveda.
- Fellowship in Integrative Medicine, Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine, La Jolla, CA, USA ( 05.04.2021 – present)
- Level 1 Certificate Course in Aesthetic Medicine, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Orlando, USA (11.10-11.12.2021)
- Ayurvedic Nutrition and Culinary Training (ANACT), Ayurvedic Chef, Bhagavat Life, New York, NY, USA (12.05.2020 – 03.27.2021)
- Ayurvedic Doctor Internship (AyD), California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA, USA (06. 2020 – 04. 2021)
- Resident in Internal Medicine, San Juan City Hospital, San Juan, Puerto Rico (07.01. 2019-06.30.2020)
- Research Fellowship in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, San Juan City Hospital, San Juan, Puerto Rico (07.01. 2018 – 06.30.2019)
- Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist (CAS-2), California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA, USA (11. 26. 2018 – 05.27.2019)
- Ayurvedic Health Counselor Internship (AHC-2), California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA, USA (04. 2018 – 10. 2018)
- Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist (CAS-1), California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA, USA (08. 2017 – 03. 2018)
- Ayurvedic Health Counselor (AHC-1), California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA, USA (01. 2017 – 08. 2017)
- Dermatopathology Fellowship, DERMATOLOGIKUM Hamburg: Hamburg, Germany (05.01-08. 01. 2010)
- Resident Physician and PhD Research Analyst in Dermatology and Venereology, Central Research Institute for Skin and Venereal Diseases: Moscow, Russia (2003-2008)
- Dermatologist, MD, Ph.D.
- First Tashkent State Medical Institute, Tashkent, Uzbekistan (1996-2003)
- General Practitioner, Diploma of Physician, MD
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Central Research Institute for Skin and Venereal Diseases: Moscow, Russia (2005-2008)
- Gulnara Taldibaeva, Juan Carlos-Hiromi López, Katja Sperhake, Bo-Hyun Park, Helger Stege, Almut Böer-Auer. “Reticulated acanthoma with apocrine differentiation.” Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2011, May; 38(5): 432-434.
- Taldibaeva G., Gomberg M., Bardenshteyn L. “Affective disorders and herpes simplex virus infection.” Abstracts of the 17th International Society for STD Research (ISSTDR), 10th IUSTI World Congress. 2007, Jul; 2(2): 2-4.
- Taldibaeva G., Gomberg M., Bardenshteyn L., Shcherbakova I. “Depressive disorders and herpes simplex virus infection.” The Journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists. 2008, Apr; V 23(2): S264-S265.
- Taldibaeva G., Gomberg M., Bardenshteyn L., Shcherbakova I. “New approach in management of patients with recurrent genital herpes.” HERPES. The Journal of the International Herpes Management Forum– IHMF. 2007, Oct; 2(2): S 60A.
- There are nine additional publications in Russian language, which are not included.
- American College of Physicians – since 2019
- National Ayurvedic Medical Association – since 2017
- American Medical Association – since 2016
- American Translators Association – since 2012
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology – Member since 2007
- Moscow Society of Dermatologists and Venereologists – Member since 2003
- Fluent: English, Kazakh, Russian, Spanish, Uzbek
- Learning Hindi and Sanskrit