A large primary care group located in Delray Beach is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to join our fast-paced and growing practice. You will be expected to provide outstanding customer service to patients by working independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment. You will function as an educator, healthcare resource, consultant, and patient advocate. This is a full-time position with salary and full benefits.
Position duties include:
-Effectively communicate with patients during an office visit as well as returning phone calls and emails throughout the work day.
-Provide medical routine services such as electrocardiograms, injections and ear lavages.
-Support medical staff and patients in synchronizing appointments, authorizations, and tests taking place at various off-site healthcare facilities
-Coordinate and update patient charts through electronic medical records
-Accurately and timely update records to ensure all parties have accurate information
-Provide support to providers regarding initial medical assessments
-Assist with the identification and reporting of potential quality management issues-Other duties as assigned from time-to-time
1. Must have at least 2.5 years experience working as a medical assistant.
2. Must be PROFICIENT and comfortable with phlebotomy, administering injections and taking vitals.
3. Must have proficient computer skills and be comfortable with EMR, eMDs Knowledge preferred.
4. Must possess a positive attitude, medical knowledge, be energetic and demonstrate both excellent customer service and polished communication skills.
5. Must also be detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, able to follow directions, accept correction, multi-task, and work as part of a team.
6. Knowledge of medications and Surescripts is a plus.
7. Knowledge of MRA coding, HEDIS, Wellness Visits and Meaningful Use is a plus.
8. Bilingual (Spanish) also a plus.
-Competitive salary commensurate with experience, skills, and ability
-Medical and dental insurance,
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification Questions (Must be answered during application)
·How many years of Medical Assistant experience do you have?